[drakma-devel] How to handle persistent sessions across http-request calls?

Matthew Lamari matt.lamari at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 05:17:38 UTC 2008

On investigating further (and turning on the diagnostics) it seems
that my problem is solved by having the URI refer to a file, e.g.
mysite.com/blah.html, rather than mysite.com or mysite.com/

I'm no expert on cookies, and I imagine this is probably an inherent
property of cookie usage semantics.  Either way, I am no longer facing
any difficulty in this area, sorry to bother you :)