[drakma-devel] http-request returns nil

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Thu May 29 21:33:05 UTC 2008

The problem was that sometimes the site responded with just headers so that
content-length was 0.
In this case the http-request returned request equal to nil and that
confused me (I was expecting a zero length string).
Now I look at the (header-value :content-length headers) and if it's zero, I
get all the information I need from (header-value :location headers). I
wonder if response should be nil when content-length is 0?