[drakma-devel] Odd LW error not in SBCL

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Jan 16 22:03:26 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 05:56:38PM +0100, Edi Weitz wrote:
: On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:13:22 +0000, Jonathon McKitrick <jcm at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
:
: > Before I set up a URL that could be tested, I decided to try
: > everything on Win32 first, since that is my deployment platform and
: > where the error would matter most.  I also added a :read-timeout
: > value.  So far, the error has not yet appeared.  Not sure if it
: > matters at this point, but the error occurs with https, no http.
:
: Have you looked at the other thread from a few days ago?  Do you use
: the newest version of Drakma?

I've been away from the list for a week or so, but I did see it.  That might
actually solve the problem as well.  I see the change in WRITE-TIMEOUT for
SSL as well, but I only use READ-TIMEOUT, and based on the thread you mentioned,
I might be able to remove that as well.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
'Java is a fine language, for low values of fine.'