[drakma-devel] Odd LW error not in SBCL

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Jan 16 14:13:22 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 11:48:10PM +0100, Edi Weitz wrote:
: On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:38:56 +0000, Jonathon McKitrick <jcm at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
:
: > I'm running a drakma-based app that gives an error on LispWorks, but
: > not on SBCL.
: >
: > Error: End of file while reading stream #<FLEXI-STREAMS::FLEXI-BINARY-LATIN-1-IO-STREAM 200ED20F>.
: >
: > This is after a POST request, and the same error never occurs with
: > SBCL.  Is there something else I should be setting when calling
: > http-request in LW versus SBCL?
:
: No, not really.  If SBCL and LispWorks don't behave the same, then I'd
: say it's a bug.  Do you have a URL and a way to reproduce this?

Before I set up a URL that could be tested, I decided to try everything on
Win32 first, since that is my deployment platform and where the error would
matter most.  I also added a :read-timeout value.  So far, the error has not
yet appeared.  Not sure if it matters at this point, but the error occurs
with https, no http.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
'Java is a fine language, for low values of fine.'