[drakma-devel] ACL can't find WITH-CHARACTER-STREAM-SEMANTICS

Chaitanya Gupta mail at chaitanyagupta.com
Tue Aug 19 19:12:21 UTC 2008

Edi Weitz wrote:
> If you want to work with the dev version, you'll need to grab all the
> other libs (at least Chunga in the case of Drakma) from the dev
> repository as well.

Yeah, just realized that. Thanks.

A slight concern I have with the dev versions of hunchentoot, drakma,
etc. -- besides your libraries, the bknr-svn repo also has its own
branch of libraries like usocket. Are the changes to this branch also
being backported to the main usocket branch? (or, when the new version
of hunchentoot is released, will it work with a release version of usocket?)

Chaitanya