[drakma-devel] Query string construction, ALIST-TO-URL-ENCODED-STRING

Maciej Pasternacki japhy at zenbe.com
Sat Aug 9 11:23:15 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I use Drakma in my cl-openid project, and I need to construct query
string on the fly.  I need to pass along the URI objects with the query
string, and finally I do not only call HTTP-REQUEST, but also call
#'HUNCHENTOOT:REDIRECT on them, or just return those URLs as part of a
message.  Drakma allows to build query string only directly as part of
HTTP-REQUEST, and does not make the functionality available to user.

At the moment I use unexported ALIST-TO-URL-ENCODED-STRING, but I'd like
to ask if there is any possibility of having ALIST-TO-URL-ENCODED-STRING
and URL-ENCODE exported as part of official API?  It would be certainly
useful, and I think I am not the only one who needs to manipulate URIs
and query strings.

Regards,
Maciej.

--