[drakma-devel] Re asdf install problem

Marek Kowerski mk234 at o2.pl
Thu Apr 10 19:05:56 UTC 2008

Thank you for quick response!

I have managed to install drakma using Lispy, and then cl-selenium using
asdf-install.
I know about gentoo overlay, but I have decided to use asdf-install,
because this way I can always have latest versions, and all packages are
installed in my home directory. And I don't need to use
packages.keywords and remember to setup "~amd64" keywords for every
possible lisp package.
Because cl+ssl is not asdf-installable, I did
(asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op 'cl+ssl).
I have cl+ssl-2007-07-07, but it is from tarballs not cvs.
Lispy have installed drakma-0.11.3 not 0.11.5.
I think asdf-install is a great advantage of lisp, very convenient, just
jak CPAN for perl. All packages should be asdf-insallabe and repository
must be consistent if the CL wants to be more popular.
Thank you again for your kind response, and for Hunchentoot, which the
more I try the more I like.

MK