[drakma-devel] eof error

Frank Schorr franks-muc at web.de
Thu Apr 3 20:34:59 UTC 2008

This is on win32/5.0.2

I receive an eof error when accessing a web page. Backtrace below.

This happens occasionally, every second or third call to HTTP-REQUEST,
without regular pattern, when the call is made from a muproc thread.
My code works fine when called from the ide.

I suspect that the proper initial bindings should be made when the thread is spawned,
but I was not able to get this done.

Any help would be very welcome.

Frank

Error: End of file while reading stream #<FLEXI-STREAMS::FLEXI-BINARY-LATIN-1-IO-STREAM 2393B4BF>.
  1 (abort) Quit process.

Type :b for backtrace, :c <option number> to proceed,  or :? for other options

GPTO 1 : 1 > :<
Call to INVOKE-DEBUGGER

GPTO 2 : 1 > :b
Call to INVOKE-DEBUGGER
Call to SIGNAL
Call to CHUNGA:READ-LINE*
Call to DRAKMA::READ-STATUS-LINE
Call to (HARLEQUIN-COMMON-LISP:SUBFUNCTION (LABELS DRAKMA::FINISH-REQUEST) DRAKMA:HTTP-REQUEST)
Call to DRAKMA:HTTP-REQUEST
Call to GET-PAGE-2
Call to CLIENT-SUBMIT-FORM
Call to LET*
Interpreted call to #:REMOTE-FUNCTION223724
Call to UTIL::WORKER
Call to (HARLEQUIN-COMMON-LISP:SUBFUNCTION 1 UTIL::MAKE-PROCESS)
Call to CL-MUPROC::MUPROC-PROCESS-FUNCTION
Call to (HARLEQUIN-COMMON-LISP:SUBFUNCTION MP::PROCESS-SG-FUNCTION MP::INITIALIZE-PROCESS-STACK)