[drakma-devel] utf-8 question

Ross Jekel ross at sourcelabs.com
Tue Oct 2 05:44:14 UTC 2007

To the best of my knowledge, the two attached patches should work on all common lisp implementations. Basically I just added an "as-keyword" function to the util.lisp of both chunga and drakma that checks the readtable-case and uses #'string-upcase to convert the string if it is :upcase, otherwise it uses #'string-downcase (since the symbols in your source files are typically typed in all lowercase).

The two places (one in chunga read.lisp and one in drakma request.lisp) that call (intern (string-upcase ..) :keyword) were replaced with the (as-keyword ) form.

I've attached the diff -u output trying to follow your patching rules.

If the attachment doesn't go through, I'll paste the patches in.

Ross