[drakma-devel] http-request error...

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 22:44:25 UTC 2007

I am using usocket-0.3.5 but if you give the request some fake domain
it still has the same exception:
The value 0
is not of type
  (OR (SINGLE-FLOAT (0.0)) (DOUBLE-FLOAT (0.0d0)) (INTEGER 1)).
   [Condition of type TYPE-ERROR]

With the new usocket-3.5 I started to get a new type of error (which
happens rarely and I don't know how to reproduce it).
It reads:
Condition: Couldn't write to #<SB-SYS:FD-STREAM for "a constant
string" {DBB0079}>:
            Broken pipe
and it happens right after the drakma:http-request.
Is it something related to the server I am trying to connect to?
It may be related to drakma or usocket as I changed both of them as
well as updated the dramka dependencies like chunga.
It those things never happened to you, guys I am starting think that
maybe hardware (linksys router or NICs) may cause some problems.
Any ideas?

Thank you,
Andrew