[drakma-devel] Re: Portability of Drakma

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Fri Mar 9 01:31:45 UTC 2007

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 02:23:47 +0100, Pierre THIERRY <nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org> wrote:

> Testing a network system is far more difficult and error-prone than
> testing e.g. a calculus library, so maybe providing a test suite
> would be valuable here.

I thought about a test suite for Drakma, but for that to make sense
you'd need a reasonable set of very stable URLs (can always be
reached, content never changes).  These are hard to find, I'd say...

> I was about to test this usocket version of drakma when I realized
> that I wouldn't where to begin...

Just visit a few URLs you're usually visiting with your web browser.
Or follow the examples in the Drakma documentation.