[drakma-devel] Re: [slime-devel] Problem with pipelined requests

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Mon Jul 9 07:39:46 UTC 2007

Anton Vodonosov <vodonosov at mail.ru> wrote:

> It is unlikely from my point of view that the problem is in drakma.

  I agree. I investigated a little further (dumped the body to a file
etc) and couldn't find any particular character that would cause the
problem in it. However, since then, I discovered that the problem
doesn't occur when I use ACL as the Lisp engine. I normally use SBCL,
which probably has something to do with the problem, then.

I'm also sure that Slime has its part in it in some way. Running the
same code directly in the Lisp engine (either ACL or SBCL BTW) works
fine. On the other hand, running Slime / SBCL within XEmacs (either in
an X frame, or on a tty) makes the problem appear.

I'll continue investigating...

--
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/didierverna

Didier Verna, didier at lrde.epita.fr, http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier

EPITA / LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire   Tel.+33 (1) 44 08 01 85
94276 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France   Fax.+33 (1) 53 14 59 22   didier at xemacs.org