[drakma-devel] Problem with file uploading

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Mon Feb 12 21:04:35 UTC 2007

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:53:59 -0800, Chris Dean <ctdean at sokitomi.com> wrote:

> One way to debug the system is to test against your own server.  You
> could, for example, use hunchentoot to easily create a test
> webserver.  Once you have control of the server you can debug both
> sides of the problem.

Of course, this won't help much if Hunchentoot and the /real/ server
behave differently.  (See my other email for an example - Hunchentoot
knows how to handle chunked transfer encoding used by clients, Apache
1.x doesn't.)

Another way to debug Drakma it to use *HEADER-STREAM* to see at least
the headers flying by.

  http://weitz.de/drakma/#*header-stream*

Or use something like Ethereal (or whatever it is called nowadays).