[drakma-devel] Not following redirects and conditions

Saurabh Nanda saurabhnanda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 13:19:29 UTC 2007

If ":redirect nil" is set and the server responds with a Set-Cooke:
header and an HTTP redirect, will the cookie be set?

I noticed that when the header is the following the cookie is set --
"Set-Cookie: cookie-name=some-randome-value"

But when the header is the following, the cookie is not set --
"Set-Cookie: cookie-name="

Is this correct, or is it some bug in my tests?

Regards,
Saurabh.