[drakma-devel] Re: drakma/chunga problem.

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Mon Feb 5 12:31:05 UTC 2007

[Cc to mailing list.]

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 19:55:34 +0800, "Asbjørn Bjørnstad" <asbjxrn at bjxrnstad.net> wrote:

> BTW, I got a bounce back from the mailing list as I am not a member.
> Is that intentional? (Could stop some from submitting bug reports.)

It's for subscribers only as are almost all mailing lists I know.
Yes, you have to subscribe, but I think it's not asking too much if
you want free support for software you didn't pay for.  The
alternative would be that the list would be swamped with spam which is
not really an alternative to me.  (And I don't like to handle
questions and bug reports off list either, because it very often means
that you have to say the same thing more than once.)

Cheers,
Edi.