[drakma-devel] New version 0.5.5

Chris Dean ctdean at sokitomi.com
Mon Feb 5 07:45:34 UTC 2007

Chris Dean <ctdean at sokitomi.com> writes:
> I've tried it out on my data and it is certainly much better.   But
> there are still some connections left after a run of 1646 urls.

Some urls give an error when parsing the header. We do hit the final
unwind-protect in http-request, but since the error occurs during the
parsing of the header the caller (me) doesn't have the stream object
available to close.  One solution is below: set another flag that
indicates whether or not to leave the stream open.

I'll continue testing in case I come across any other issues.

Cheers,
Chris Dean