[drakma-devel] Lenient read-line*

Sean rosssd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:07:50 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 16:24 +0200, Edi Weitz wrote:
> So much for Arc...

and hopes where so high....

> Thanks, but I wouldn't want to accept that in this form.  I think this
> liberal behaviour should be controlled by a user-visible variable and
> the default should be to stick to the RFC.

Sounds good, if you are happy with an exported variable named
*linefeed-is-crlf* I'll put together a patch which conditionally
enables the aforementioned behaviour (and updated documentation).

Cheers,
Sean.

--
...Please don't assume Lisp is only useful for Animation and Graphics,
AI, Bioinformatics, B2B and E-Commerce, Data Mining, EDA/Semiconductor

Kent Pitman.