[drakma-devel] Re: Portability of Drakma

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 14:52:40 UTC 2007

On 4/7/07, Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 00:13:28 +0200, "Erik Huelsmann" <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm not aware of a public Drakma repository.
>
> There isn't any.
>
> > If there isn't, could you tell me whether you applied the patch
> > if/when you do? I can update the Drakma item in the cl-directory
> > then.
>
> Sorry for asking dumb questions, but did you send the patch already?
> When was that?

In a message on March 5th, I sent a message which included a reference
to a patch located on the net and also an archive based on
drakma-0.6.0, with the patch built in. (http://hix.nu/drakma/)

For your convenience, I attached the patch to this message too. I see
that you have released 0.6.2 now, but the patch still seems to apply
just fine. It updates doc/index.html, drakma.asd and request.lisp.

bye,

Erik.