[drakma-devel] Patch for autoreferer support

Colin Simmonds colin_simmonds at Mac.lover.org
Mon Sep 25 03:00:32 UTC 2006

I'd previously been using Curl through FFI bindings for a simple Lisp
web client project of mine, but have now switched to Drakma as it's
much easier to use.

However, there was one feature in Curl that I needed which was
missing, and was easily added in the attached patch. Curl has an
autoreferer option, which when following redirects, automatically
adds a Referer header containing the URI of the page that is being
redirected from. I've added an equivalent option to the http-request
function.