[drakma-devel] Drakma : Problem saving file

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Wed Dec 6 09:20:23 UTC 2006

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 09:47:17 +0100 (CET), lam at tuxfamily.org wrote:

> i make some test with drakma and i have a problem with http-request :
>
>                  (drakma:http-request
>                   "http://stats-dev/cgi-bin/view_image.cgi?filename=/tmp/sms_5Avkjm.png"
>                   :want-stream t :force-binary t :content-length t)

The :CONTENT-LENGTH argument is useless in your case, because you
don't send a content body to the server.

I think that what you're trying to do should work, but you don't
provide enough information to reproduce your problem.

1. "http://stats-dev/" is an URL that doesn't work for me.

2. Which Lisp implementation and which OS are you using?

3. Are you using the newest versions of Drakma, FLEXI-STREAMS, and
   Chunga?

4. Have you considered to use *HEADER-STREAM* to see if you're maybe
   redirected?

Cheers,
Edi.