[docudown-devel] Docudown general usage

Jean-Marc François jm.francois at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 00:27:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

Sorry for the newbie question.  I've used Tinaa and generating a website documenting the :my.package package was as simple as:
(tinaa:document-system 'package :my.package (pathname "/tmp/test/"))

Now as far as I've understood the preferred way is to use cl-markdown together with docudown.  Yet I can't find a form doing the same job
as the one above.

I have a followup :-)  I've seen references to db.agraph in cl-markdown/dev/reports.lisp.  Is it because some tuning have been needed in order to generate Franz's agraph API doc (I've seen they are using cl-markdown, that's basically how I heard about your package)?

Thanks in advance for your answer!
Best,
JM