ASDF 3.3 and naming of CXML ASDF systems

Kambiz Darabi darabi at m-creations.com
Wed Feb 7 10:42:13 UTC 2018

Hello,

due to a bug in ASDF 3.3 [1], I had problems loading cxml. As you might know,
ASDF 3 expects secondary systems to use a slash in their system name, e.g.
foo.asd should only contain a system named 'foo' and if there are additional
systems in foo.asd, they should be named 'foo/test', 'foo/api' etc. [2]

The attached patch extracts the following systems to their own .asd file:

- cxml-dom
- cxml-xml
- cxml-klacks
- cxml-test

I have tested the loading of the different systems and they work for me on
ASDF 3. Unfortunately, I don't have a lisp implementation with ASDF 2 to test
it more thoroughly.

I'd be happy to modify the patch, if necessary.

Cheers

Kambiz Darabi
--
m-creations gmbh