[Cxml-devel] Compilation problem

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 17:34:53 UTC 2014

OK, I looked some more into it. The string of code being evaluated, in
this case,

(ql:quickload :rest-server-tests)(rest-server-tests:debug-tests)

is evaluated by eval-input, which calls with-safe-io-syntax.

Your solution is to prepend to this string:

(setf *readtable* (copy-readtable nil))

Regards,

Every time you're caring for something you shouldn't care about,
you're not caring about something you should.