[cxml-devel] Patch for ASDF 3

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:01:55 UTC 2013

The way you look for the path of catalog.dtd doesn't work in ASDF 3.
Here is a supported way that works with all versions of ASDF 2 and later.

I'll try to improve backward compatibility, but you may nonetheless
want to apply the patch.
Also, I believe that three years afterwards, and
with each and every implementation providing ASDF 2,
it is safe to remove the #-asdf2 code around your codebase.

Work harder! Millions on welfare depend on you.