[cxml-devel] Possible bug in cxml-stp

Raymond Wiker rwiker at gmail.com
Tue May 22 08:43:27 UTC 2012

I'm using cxml-stp to build XML responses for a web service that implements Microsoft's "Research" API (actually, this is just a generalised search interface). While building this, I found something that looks like a bug in cxml-stp. If this is _not_ a bug, I'd be happy for any hint about what I'm doing wrong :-)

The attachment contains a small test case which builds an XML document and serializes it. The attachment should be compiled and loaded after cxml-stp has been loaded, and the commented-out test form at the end of the file should then be evaluated.

The test uses two implementations of cxml-stp-impl::collect-local-namespaces. With the original implementation, the "Status" and "Providers" elements get incorrect xmlns attributes. With the modified version, this is not the case.