[cxml-devel] Incorrect character with code 12 in output?

Camille Troillard camille at osculator.net
Wed Dec 5 16:11:16 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have a database with text data which sometimes is not proper to valid XML.
For example, there is a field sometimes containing the character new-page or ^L in emacs (ASCII code = 12).

While CXML does not complain and outputs cmxl:text as it was given, another XML parser complains that this is not valid XML.

	PCDATA invalid Char value 12

I am expecting CXML to produce valid output, is there something I missed to make it more strict?

I am using LispWorks 64 bits.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Cam