[cxml-devel] non-canonical printing

Cyrus Harmon ch-lisp at bobobeach.com
Sat Apr 7 18:57:01 UTC 2012

The patch at https://github.com/slyrus/cxml/compare/master...slyrus-unparse-fix fixes things so that they print as described. The nice thing about this is that now indentation alone doesn't break things like Relax NG schemas which expect certain values for text nodes and when printed canonically are correct but when printed with indentation on no longer validate.

Any objections to this becoming the standard behavior?

thanks,

Cyrus