[cxml-devel] A bug fix and a refactoring for consideration

Russ Tyndall russ at acceleration.net
Mon May 2 20:50:19 UTC 2011

I made a small bugfix and a refactoring of dom:map-document that I was
hoping could be pulled upstream.

Without the change to cxml:attribute*, attributes created with this
function will not be serialized without setting the
:include-default-values to T while when calling map-document.

The map-document->walk refactoring was important so that I could map sub
documents.  I use this in my templating library (TALCL) to map nodes
created in a dom document into a buffer of sax events (that can be
played out during serialization).

These are available from my github account:
git pull git://github.com/bobbysmith007/cxml.git patches-on-upstream
https://github.com/bobbysmith007/cxml/commits/patches-on-upstream

If you need anything further from me, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Russ Tyndall

commit 6fe408e85926329de511cc533c3c670b802df641