[cxml-devel] cxml install problem

Noldus Reijnders n_reijnders at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 17:01:31 UTC 2011

Hey all, When I try to install "cxml" through quicklisp:(ql:quickload "cxml") I get the following error:Attempt to set dispatch macro in system readtable
       #<readtable @ #x20107f7a>; copy readtable first. when it loads:"...\portableaserve-pre-lw6\libs\puri-1.3.1\src.fasl" Recompiling/reloading doesn't help. I tried copying the readtable, like it says in the error, but I'm not sure when/how to use copy-readtable (I'm not that experienced in Lisp (yet)), nor do I know what exactly causes the error. Is there perhaps someone that can help me? Or am I at the wrong place and should I look for puri help? Regards,Noldus PS I'm running Allegro CL.