[cxml-devel] cxml:doctype function

Nunez Steve steve_nunez at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 13:01:46 UTC 2009

Greetings All,

Does anyone have an example of using the cxml:doctype function? The code indicates that the last argument is of type puri:uri, which I think I have in the following:

(cxml:doctype "suite" "suite" (puri:uri "http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd"))

however any use of this generates an error in CCL:

value #http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd> is not of the expected type SEQUENCE.

I'm using slime, but not sure if this is related. The same error occurs at the command line. Unfortunately, the documentation for puri seems to have moved, so beyond looking at the code (that I'm unfamiliar with), the best I can do is guess.

I know this function is relatively new, so am wondering if it's been widely tested. Are there any alternatives to writing a XML doctype? I need to write quite a few, sometimes large, XML test suites for testng.

Cheers,
    - SteveN