[cxml-devel] Parsing yields TEXT elements with #\Newline #\Tab

Marco Antoniotti marcoxa at cs.nyu.edu
Thu Feb 5 21:50:21 UTC 2009

Hi

I have been (successfully) parsed some SBML files with CXML on LWM.
However I noticed the following effect.

I get all my actual RUNE-DOM::ELEMENTs interleaved with "bogus" TEXT
elements containing just #\Newline and #\Tab (or more #\Tab).
This is obviously an artifact of parsing.  (See attached figure from a
15 minutes CXML browser I whipped up)

What I do not know it's (1) whether this makes sense or not, or (2)
whether it is dependent on my platform (LWM).

Does this make any sense to you?

Note that I was observing the sam effect with CL-XML.

Cheers

--
Marco Antoniotti