[cxml-devel] Problems compiling Xuriella

Chaitanya Gupta mail at chaitanyagupta.com
Wed Nov 19 18:51:08 UTC 2008

Attached is a patch (git diff) which fixes these issues. Only code
reorganization was required. Here's a summary of the changes:

- WITH-PROFILE-COUNTER, *PROFILING-ENABLED-P*, and other profiling
counters have been moved from xslt.lisp to unparse.lisp.
- Definition of SINK-ELEMENT has been moved (in unparse.lisp).
- Definition of TEMPLATE has been moved (in xslt.lisp).

Another suggestion: maybe WITH-PROFILE-COUNTER and helpers can be moved
into profile.lisp and in the ASD, we can load this file before unparse.lisp?

Chaitanya