[cxml-devel] flexml: a new document model i'm playing with

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 11:07:17 UTC 2008

>  The "Add-on features" section on the homepage is my idea of making sure
>  those projects aren't left unadvertised.
>
>  I can add flexml if there's a stable URL for a flexml project.
>
>  Requirements for an entry in that list include:
>   - well-maintianed stand-alone project somewhere (c-l.net or elsewhere)
>   - cliki entry, plus support for asdf-install
>   - at least some documentation
>   - works with the latest cxml release

i'm sorry but i can't fulfill these requirements. i consider it too
much trouble for 4 pages of code and i already have too many projects
to maintain.

if i were you i'd open a directory called "handlers" or
"document-models" and collect things like flexml there in their
separate directories but in the same repository as cxml. it has the
advantage of locality of related code, single point of update and a
packaged whole with all the options (imho, these all help the users).

but these are only some 0.02...

--
 attila