[cxml-devel] Problems with Xuriella on LispWorks

Jochen Schmidt jsc at crispylogics.com
Sun Jun 15 17:39:20 UTC 2008

Hi,

I had problems compiling Xuriella (a current clone from the git
repository) with LispWorks.
There were a few problems regarding the order of the definitions.
Common Lisp is quite sensitive to the order of definitions if macros
or structures are used. You have to define a structure before you use
it (this also entails accesses using structure-slot-accessors). You
also have to define a macro before compiling a function using that
macro. I've fixed those issues locally here and Xuriella runs now
withing my LispWorks setup. If you're interested in what I've done;
how should I make my changes available?

ciao,
Jochen

--