[cxml-devel] ASD files for cxml don't work for openmcl

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Thu Jul 5 20:53:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

(sorry for starting a new thread, I don't have your original mail right now)

Quoting Sunil Mishra (smishra at sfmishras.com):
> I've recently updated to the latest cxml, to the CVS HEAD, and am having
> trouble with openmcl64. All in all, it looks like rune-is-integer has
> been poorly tested. I've had trouble with the asd files, compiling the
> tester, and with parsing XML. I've included lots of detail below. I am
> happy to help debug cxml, but I don't understand the system and will
> need guidance.

I have just checked in fixes for the two problems you reported (build
broken without Unicode, and xml:base handling broken without Unicode).
In addition, OpenMCL actually supports Unicode now, but cxml failed to
detect that.  (Also fixed.)

Please test!  Make sure to clean out fasls before doing so.

If it works for you, I will make a new release.

Thanks,
David