[cxml-devel] Handling doctype declarations for system-ids?

Holger Schauer Holger.Schauer at gmx.de
Mon Mar 20 17:53:32 UTC 2006

David Lichteblau wrote:
> Quoting Holger.Schauer at gmx.de (Holger.Schauer at gmx.de):
> So I have just committed the following patch that merges *d-p-d* into
> pathnames passed to CXML before turning them into URIs.  (Please test!)

It's failing in make-xstream from xstream-parse-extid with an error message
which doesn't make much sense to me. Somehow, sbcl thinks that the stream
it's operating on (when accessing the dtd) has somehow become a directory.
When I inspect the pathname, everything looks fine, e.g., the pathname
components look alright. However, I do have
funny looking characters all over the place, so maybe the problem is
Unicode/runes- related. FWIW, I'm using sbcl 0.9.10, with :sb-unicode in the
*features*.

Holger

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer