[cxml-devel] Indentation patch.

Nathan Bird nathan at acceleration.net
Tue Jan 17 19:58:05 UTC 2006

I've been working off of CVS head and had a problem with serializing nicely
formatted indented xml. I am using sbcl 0.9.7 that has Unicode support
rune-is-character is in the *features*.

I was running into an error along the lines of "The value 10 is not of type
CHARACTER." and "The value 32 is not of type CHARACTER.".

I tracked it down a bit and found in unparse.lisp a couple of lines
(%write-rune 10 sink)
whereas most of the occurrences in the file were more like
(%write-rune #/U+000A sink)

Changing these seems to fix it. I take it you've changed the interface to
this function at some point and just didn't get all the references?

Patch attached.

Nathan