[cxml-devel] Bugs in handling namespaces

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Sun Aug 27 17:57:32 UTC 2006

Hi,

Quoting Sunil Mishra (smishra at sfmishras.com):
> I've attached a document that I then manipulate, to demonstrate the
> problem I'm still having... I insert a new child <use/> in the document,
> then add an "xlink:href" attribute. This somehow mangles the xlink
> namespace declaration in the <svg/> element.
[...]
> <svg xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
       ^^^^^^
that one?

I am afraid I cannot reproduce this problem with cxml CVS.
Can you make sure you have all changes from CVS?

(If the problem really still persists, what Lisp are you on?  From your
pastes, I am guessing Allegro CL with the ANSI image and Unicode
support, is that right?)

Anyway, I will try to build a test suite for the xmlns normalizer based
on modified documents from the XML test suite.  If there are any bugs
left in this area, that should flush them out.  Stay tuned. :-)

d.