[Commonqt-devel] Qt Tutorial: Memory Fault

Ivan Shvedunov ivan4th at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 16:23:02 UTC 2014

Unfortunately it seems to be a problem with Mac OS X,
see comments for https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-7393
Seems like the only fix is to run QApplication from the main
thread which doesn't seem to be possible with threaded SBCL.
Not sure whether there are other workarounds :(

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 8:07 PM, Stas Boukarev <stassats at gmail.com> wrote:
> Frank Gönninger <frank.goenninger at consequor.de> writes:

>>>There's no callbacks from threads here. Make sure that libsmoke and
>>>libcommonqt were compiled and are using the same version of Qt.
>>
>> Maybe I'm misinterpreting something, but this line
>>
>> 1: ("foreign function: call_into_lisp")
>>
>> from the backtrace as shown in the lisp paste is a callback from C to Lisp
>> for me. And right in that function hell starts ...
> It is a callback from the signal handler, which was triggered by the
> memory fault.
>
>> To be honest I haven't looked at the sources of Qt yet (I don't have them
>> installed as my disk space is a scarce resource).
> You don't need the sources of Qt. You just need to have a single
> consistent Qt version for compiling and running smoke and commonqt.
>
> --
> With best regards, Stas.

Ivan Shvedunov <ivan4th at gmail.com>
;; My GPG fingerprint is: 2E61 0748 8E12 BB1A 5AB9  F7D0 613E C0F8 0BC5 2807