[Commonqt-devel] Qt Tutorial: Memory Fault

Frank Goenninger frgo at me.com
Sat Apr 26 16:02:10 UTC 2014

Am 26.04.14 11:20 schrieb "Stas Boukarev" unter <stassats at gmail.com>:

>Frank Goenninger <frgo at me.com> writes:

>>SBCL error output: http://paste.lisp.org/+31SS
>>SBCL backtrace:    http://paste.lisp.org/+31ST

>There's no callbacks from threads here. Make sure that libsmoke and
>libcommonqt were compiled and are using the same version of Qt.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting something, but this line

1: ("foreign function: call_into_lisp")

from the backtrace as shown in the lisp paste is a callback from C to Lisp
for me. And right in that function hell starts ...

To be honest I haven't looked at the sources of Qt yet (I don't have them
installed as my disk space is a scarce resource).

I am still hoping for someone having had the same problem.

Thanks again for helping out.

Kind regards

  Frank