[commonqt-devel] Re: Question abot CommonQt examples

Rujia Liu rujia.liu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 15:33:27 UTC 2013

I'm interested how to marshall it explicitly. Not that I need it now but
knowing how it works can increase my confidence that CommonQt can do most
things that the C++ version can do. Since our main application is 3D, it's
possible that the project (that are currently developed with CommonQt) will
also need to use OpenGL.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 9:51 PM, Stas Boukarev <stassats at gmail.com> wrote:

> Rujia Liu <rujia.liu at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Stas Boukarev <stassats at gmail.com>

Template classes are problematic, there's no meta information like with