[commonqt-devel] QGraphicsScene's mousemove event

Rujia Liu rujia.liu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 12:12:36 UTC 2013

Hi!

I found a strange thing. QGraphicsScene's mousemove event would not be
triggered if the scene is empty. Actually if I only add a line item,
mousemove event will not be triggered either. Only after a text is added,
mousemove event is ok.

It's no big deal because I could add an empty text to get everything work,
but I'd like to know what's wrong (perhaps I've misunderstood something?)

I can send you relavent codes if you need, but they're too big to post here.

- Rujia