[commonqt-devel] Undefined symbol in libcommonqt

Amyn Bennamane amynbe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 17:36:02 UTC 2011

Hello,

When I try to run the CommonQt tutorial by calling the main function,
it does not run and I get the following error:

Unable to load foreign library (LIBRARY-904).
  Error opening shared object "/home/amyn/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/
software/commonqt-20101207-git/libcommonqt.so":
  /home/amyn/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/commonqt-20101207-git/
libcommonqt.so: undefined symbol: _ZN5Smoke8classMapE.
   [Condition of type CFFI:LOAD-FOREIGN-LIBRARY-ERROR]

when i do "c++filt _ZN5Smoke8classMapE" it gives me:
Smoke::classMap
But I don't understand the problem. I am using clbuild, sbcl and qt
4.7 under archlinux.

--
Amyn