[cmucl-imp] ASDF 2.016 released

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 20:04:16 UTC 2011

On 6/8/11 3:48 PM, Faré wrote:
> BTW, I tried to checkout cmucl from cvs by following the instructions in
> http://www.cons.org/cmucl/cmucl-cvs.html

I'm not in control of that page; I even forgot it existed.  The
canonical place for cmucl is http://ww.cons.org/cmucl, or CMUCL's trac
page at trac.common-lisp.net.

The download page http://www.cons.org/cmucl/download.html has the
correct instructions, I think.  I used them a few days ago to do an anon
checkout of cmucl.

> Oh, I googled the fact that CVS now seems to be on common-lisp.net,
> and having an account there could find how to do it:
> CVSROOT=common-lisp.net:/project/cmucl/cvsroot cvs checkout src ; mv src cmucl

Oh, you really are out-of-date! :-)  CMUCL moved to common-lisp.net
many, many years ago when cons.org crashed and was unavailable for
several months.   Just never bothered to move the mailing lists.

Ray