[cmucl-cvs] CMUCL commit: src/general-info (release-20c.txt)
rtoy at common-lisp.net
Sun Jun 5 20:39:04 UTC 2011
Date: Sunday, June 5, 2011 @ 13:39:04
Update from logs.
release-20c.txt | 10 ++++++++--
1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff -u src/general-info/release-20c.txt:1.21 src/general-info/release-20c.txt:1.22
--- src/general-info/release-20c.txt:1.21 Sat Apr 2 12:27:41 2011
+++ src/general-info/release-20c.txt Sun Jun 5 13:39:04 2011
@@ -48,6 +48,9 @@
variants (x87/sse2, unicode/8-bit).
- LISP::ENUMERATE-MATCHES had a keyword arg named
:VERIFY-EXISTANCE. This has been changed to :VERIFY-EXISTENCE.
+ - Added -unidata command line option to allow user to specify the
+ unidata.bin file to be used instead of the default one.
+ - :CMUCL is now in *FEATURES*.
* ANSI compliance fixes:
- Fixes for signaling errors with READ-CHAR and READ-BYTE
@@ -99,7 +102,7 @@
- SET-SYSTEM-EXTERNAL-FORMAT was not actually setting the filename
encoding if given.
- SUBSEQ with an end index less than the start index sometimes
- crashes CMUCL. Now, signal an error if the boudns are not
+ crashes CMUCL. Now, signal an error if the bounds are not
- Localization support was causing many calls to stat trying to
find non-existent translation files. This has been fixed so
@@ -118,10 +121,13 @@
because the function is in one of CMUCL's internal
implementation packages. If you know what you're doing, you can
use the trace option :encapsulate nil to trace them. Tracing
- functions used by TRACE can cause bad things.
+ functions used by TRACE can cause bad things to happen.
- In some situations the compiler could not constant fold SQRT
calls because KERNEL:%SQRT was not defined on x86 with SSE2.
Fix this by making sure KERNEL:%SQRT is defined.
+ - Opening a file whose name contains "[" with :IF-EXISTS
+ :NEW-VERSION no longer causes an error.
* Trac Tickets:
- #43: unread-char doesn't change file-position
More information about the cmucl-cvs