[cmucl-cvs] CMUCL commit: cmucl-www/cmucl-www/www (index.html)
rtoy at common-lisp.net
Wed Jan 12 00:47:39 UTC 2011
Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 @ 19:47:39
Update with release notes for 2011-01.
index.html | 49 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------------
1 file changed, 27 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)
diff -u cmucl-www/cmucl-www/www/index.html:1.19 cmucl-www/cmucl-www/www/index.html:1.20
--- cmucl-www/cmucl-www/www/index.html:1.19 Mon Dec 6 20:25:14 2010
+++ cmucl-www/cmucl-www/www/index.html Tue Jan 11 19:47:39 2011
@@ -68,31 +68,36 @@
Also see <a href="news/index.html">News</a> for older news.
- The 2010-11 snapshot has been released. See the release notes for
+ The 2011-01 snapshot has been released. See the release notes for
details, but here is a quick summary of the changes between the
- this snapshot and the 2010-11 snapshot.
+ this snapshot and the previous snapshot.
- <li> ASDF2 updated to version 2.010.</li>
- <li> On x86, <code>REALPART</code> and <code>IMAGPART</code> no longer incorrectly returns 0
- instead of the correct part of a complex number in some
- <li> The command line parser now correctly handles the case where
- "--" is the first command option.</li>
- <li> <code>build.sh</code> was accidenally loading the site-init file, but it
- shouldn't. </li>
- <li> On sparc, the vops to add a float to a complex were broken,
- resulting in a complex number with the float as realpart and
- garbage for the imaginary part. This is now fixed.</li>
- <li> <code>XLIB::GET-BEST-AUTHORIZATION</code> will now return authorization data
- if the protocol is :local, if the xauth file contains just
- "localhost/unix:0". Previously, no authorization data was
- returned because <code>GET-BEST-AUTHORIZATION</code> was looking for the
- <li> <code>FORMAT</code> signals an warning if <code>~:;</code> is used inside <code>~:[.</code></li>
- <li> <code>SET-SYSTEM-EXTERNAL-FORMAT</code> was not actually setting the filename
- encoding if given.</li>
+ <li> Initial support for Solaris/x86. CMUCL will run on Solaris/x86
+ with all features available. </li>
+ <li> <code>UNINTERN</code> no longer removes the wrong symbol. <code>UNINTERN</code> would
+ remove the symbol when inherited from another package although it
+ should not.
+ <li> <code>DEFSTRUCT</code> allows multiple keyword constructors as required by the spec..
+ <li> <code>SUBSEQ</code> with an end index less than the start index sometimes
+ crashes CMUCL. Now, signal an error if the boudns are not
+ <li> Localization support was causing many calls to stat trying to
+ find non-existent translation files. This has been fixed so
+ that the results are cached. (If new translations are added,
+ the cache will need to be cleared or cmucl restarted.) This
+ change cuts building time by half on Solaris/sparc.
+ <li> On NetBSD, function-end breakpoints, especially for
+ tail-recursive functions, are working now.
+ <li> On NetBSD, display of FP numbers (sse2 and x87) during tracing
+ has been corrected. Previously, random values were displayed.
+ <li> Executables images can now be created on NetBSD again.</li>
More information about the cmucl-cvs