[cmucl-cvs] CMUCL commit: src/general-info (release-20c.txt)
rtoy at common-lisp.net
Wed Feb 2 13:08:25 UTC 2011
Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2011 @ 08:08:25
Update from logs.
release-20c.txt | 11 ++++++++++-
1 file changed, 10 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff -u src/general-info/release-20c.txt:1.15 src/general-info/release-20c.txt:1.16
--- src/general-info/release-20c.txt:1.15 Sun Dec 26 10:17:59 2010
+++ src/general-info/release-20c.txt Wed Feb 2 08:08:25 2011
@@ -25,7 +25,8 @@
- Add support for character name completion. This can be used by
Slime to do character name completion.
- Initial support for Solaris/x86. CMUCL will run on Solaris/x86
- with all features available.
+ with all features available, except only Unicode and SSE2 is
- ASDF2 updated to version 2.010.
@@ -106,6 +107,14 @@
- On NetBSD, display of FP numbers (sse2 and x87) during tracing
has been corrected. Previously, random values were displayed.
- Executables images can now be created on NetBSD again.
+ - EXT::DESCRIBE-EXTERNAL-FORMAT was not exported.
+ - TRACE was erroneously allowing encapsulation when tracing local
+ flet/labels functions. This doesn't actually trace anything.
+ An error is now signaled in this case. This usually happens
+ because the function is in one of CMUCL's internal
+ implementation packages. If you know what you're doing, you can
+ use the trace option :encapsulate nil to trace them. Tracing
+ functions used by TRACE can cause bad things.
* Trac Tickets:
More information about the cmucl-cvs