[cmucl-cvs] CMUCL commit: src/general-info (release-20c.txt)
rtoy at common-lisp.net
Sat Apr 2 19:27:41 UTC 2011
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011 @ 15:27:41
Update from logs
release-20c.txt | 6 ++++--
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff -u src/general-info/release-20c.txt:1.20 src/general-info/release-20c.txt:1.21
--- src/general-info/release-20c.txt:1.20 Thu Mar 3 11:43:51 2011
+++ src/general-info/release-20c.txt Sat Apr 2 15:27:41 2011
@@ -28,7 +28,7 @@
with all features available, except only Unicode is supported.
- - ASDF2 updated to version 2.010.
+ - ASDF2 updated to version 2.014.1.
- COMPILE-FILE now accepts a :DECODING-ERROR argument that
indicates how to handle decoding errors when reading the file.
It has the same meaning and effect as the :DECODING-ERROR
@@ -72,6 +72,8 @@
- In COMPILE-FILE, the :OUTPUT-FILE can also be a stream.
- (OPEN f :DIRECTION :IO :IF-DOES-NOT-EXIST NIL) no longer signals
an error if f does not exist. It returns NIL now.
+ - The second value returned by COMPLE-FILE is now T when there are
+ style warnings.
- The pairwise composition table is now correctly built.
@@ -119,7 +121,7 @@
functions used by TRACE can cause bad things.
- In some situations the compiler could not constant fold SQRT
calls because KERNEL:%SQRT was not defined on x86 with SSE2.
- Fix this.
+ Fix this by making sure KERNEL:%SQRT is defined.
* Trac Tickets:
- #43: unread-char doesn't change file-position
More information about the cmucl-cvs