[cmucl-cvs] CMUCL commit: RELEASE-20B-BRANCH src/general-info (release-20b.txt)
rtoy at common-lisp.net
Thu Aug 5 01:58:22 UTC 2010
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010 @ 21:58:21
Merge some change from HEAD to fix some typos.
release-20b.txt | 20 ++++++++++----------
1 file changed, 10 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
diff -u src/general-info/release-20b.txt:18.104.22.168 src/general-info/release-20b.txt:22.214.171.124
--- src/general-info/release-20b.txt:126.96.36.199 Wed Aug 4 08:08:23 2010
+++ src/general-info/release-20b.txt Wed Aug 4 21:58:21 2010
@@ -41,10 +41,10 @@
- FROUND and FTRUNCATE are much faster for single and double float
numbers. This is not currently available for x87 (due to
potential roundoff errors), but is available everywhere else.
- - Support for internalization/localization added. Messages from
- CMUCL can be translated, but currently only a few messages in
- Korean are translated. For fun, there is a full Pig Latin
- translation (done by machine).
+ - Support for internationalization/localization added. Messages
+ from CMUCL can be translated, but currently only a few messages
+ in Korean are translated. For fun, there is a full Pig Latin
+ translation (done by machine).
- Source information (file) for defstructs and deftypes is now
provided. DESCRIBE will now print out the name of the file
where the defstruct/deftype was defined.
@@ -80,7 +80,7 @@
- Add EXT:LIST-ALL-EXTERNAL-FORMATS to list all known external
formats and their aliases.
- ADD EXT:DESCRIBE-EXTERNAL-FORMAT to print a description of the
- specified exernal format. To support this, the macros
+ specified external format. To support this, the macros
DEFINE-EXTERNAL-FORMAT and DEFINE-COMPOSING-EXTERNAL-FORMAT have
- The sparc port now supports the :executable feature.
@@ -104,7 +104,7 @@
DEFINE-METHOD-COMBINATION is NIL, not "".
- DEFINE-COMPILER-MACRO no longer sets the wrong block name for
SETF functions. We also check that the name is a valid function
- name; an error is signaled if it's invalid.
+ name; an error is signalled if it's invalid.
- DELETE-FILE, ENSURE-DIRECTORIES-EXIST, FILE-AUTHOR,
FILE-WRITE-DATE, and OPEN now merge the given pathname with
*DEFAULT-PATHNAME-DEFAULTS* as required by CLHS sec 19.2.3.
@@ -123,9 +123,9 @@
- When continuing from the INTEXP-LIMIT-ERROR condition (for
raising an integer to a large integer power) and setting a new
limit, the limit was set to the power. We really wanted the
- absolute valie of the power to used as the new limit.
+ absolute value of the power to used as the new limit.
- FILE-POSITION was returning incorrect values for file streams on
- unicode builds. This is fixed now. But also see the known
+ Unicode builds. This is fixed now. But also see the known
issue listed above.
- The error-output and trace-file files for COMPILE-FILE are now
opened using the same external format as specified in
@@ -134,7 +134,7 @@
information if the default format could not represent the
characters in the source file.
- Handling of source files in the debugger is better now for
- unicode builds. The source files are opened using the same
+ Unicode builds. The source files are opened using the same
format as used to compile them. Previously, the default format
was used, which would be wrong if the file is in a different
@@ -176,7 +176,7 @@
during TRACE, the incorrect values were returned for the SSE2
core. This was caused by using the x87 values instead of the
sse2 values in the sigcontext. This is fixed now.
- - A critical bug in the fast unicode stream buffering routine has
+ - A critical bug in the fast Unicode stream buffering routine has
been fixed. This bug manifests itself by causing valid
sequences to be incorrectly decoded, resulting in a replacement
More information about the cmucl-cvs