[clx-devel] CLX-PORTABLE port to LispWorks 6.x

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 01:27:08 UTC 2012

The sharplispers/clx branch is owned by Cyrus Harmon
<cyrus at cyrusharmon.org>. Chirstophe Rhodes told me that Zach Beane is
supposed to be involved too.

Ben Spencer <dangerous.ben at gmail.com> who works on StumpWM has a CLX
branch (http://gitorious.org/clx) and had some interest in developing
CLX more. I don't think Cyrus Harmon has the time to really work on
it, and I don't know if he's even on this list.

Vladimir